The Abraham Family’s Journey to Russia to Bring Home Their Daughter

June 8, 2007

Wow, I'm finally a true "Blogger"

Hello everyone. This is my first official Blog! I have no idea what I'm doing yet, but I'm looking forward to learning as we go. The purpose of this Blog is to document "The Abraham Journey to Russia" to adopt our little girl; a.k.a. The Littlest Tsarina. I really enjoy reading the blogs of so many families that are paving the way for us. Hopefully, this site will not only help our friends and family follow along with us as we embark on this incredible journey, but it will provide information and insight for others as well. It will also be a good place to keep everyone updated on all the latest happenings with our four boys.

I would love to hear from you too, even if just to say "Hi!"

Much more to come soon!
Kim

No comments: