The Abraham Family’s Journey to Russia to Bring Home Their Daughter

January 2, 2012

2011 in Photos

Since I clearly do not have time to blog on a regular basis anymore, and I really miss documenting our family memories, I decided to sum up 2011 in photos. So I created a favorite photo for each month of 2011 (using picnik.com) followed by a collage of family photos.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and blessed 2012!


JANUARY





FEBRUARY










MARCH








APRIL








MAY








JUNE








JULY








AUGUST








SEPTEMBER












OCTOBER








NOVEMBER



















DECEMBER



6 comments:

Jen said...

Kim, I love all of the pictures. I used to read your blog all of the time when we were researching adoption and in process. Now, we've been home with our sweet Natash for a year and a half and your kiddos all look so grown up! I can't believe how time flies.

Glad to see/hear you're all well.

Melissa said...

Wow! Lexi has grown so much. What a big girl! Love the photos.
Melissa

Becky and Keith said...

YAY!!! Pictures!! I love the year in pics idea... Now, if only I used my camera more I might be able to do the same thing. The kids have grown up SO much! Happy New Year!

Jeanette said...

So glad you posted! Pictures are great! Kids are getting so big!

Chris said...

Happpy New Year! Great pictures! Glad you are all doing great.

Anonymous said...

It looks like 2011 was a great year!