The Abraham Family’s Journey to Russia to Bring Home Their Daughter

November 3, 2007

Return of the Jedi or The Empire Strikes Back!


Darth Liam!
This Halloween, as many previous Halloweens at our house, the theme was STAR WARS. Little Liam, being the 4th boy, had about 20 possible costumes to chose from in our dress-up box, but he insisted on being Darth Vador. For those of you who aren't up on your Stars Wars lingo and don't know the difference between Storm Troopers, Clone Troopers and Bounty Hunters, well don't worry, I don't either and I'm surrounded by them.
So here is the scoop; Preston was the Bounty Hunter, Jango Fett. Nolan was Jango's cloned son and bounty hunter protege', Boba Fett. Garrett was the Master Jedi Yoda, with his mask on, and just a plain ole' Jedi without the mask. And then there was Darth Liam.
I found the prettiest little angel costume on clearance that I couldn't resist buying for our little girl next Halloween, but something tells me we may have to convert it "Princess Leia". Or, maybe we can convince our dog Roxie to be Leia next year.
Which do you think?








A couple of years ago, I thought I would get in on the Stars Wars action and dress up as Princess Leia, but I couldn't braid my hair in rings so it didn't really work. This year I tried the Queen Amidala (without the make-up) look, but I'm not so sure I pulled that off either. Oh well, there's always next year. It's fun to dress up with the boys, but I am looking forward to having a little girl to dress up too!








No comments: