Are you going to hear our case on November 18th? You see, there is a precious baby girl over in Novokuznetsk Baby Home #1 who really needs a family. And we know she'll be a wonderful addition to ours and we love her already. She'll have four big brothers to love and protect her. My husband and I will love her unconditionally and probably spoil her rotten. She'll have grandmothers, lots of fun cousins, aunts and uncles, and she'll even already be an Aunt to little Ady who can't wait to play with her too. I know everyone is giving her the very best care they can for her right now at the Baby Home, and we certainly appreciate all they are doing, but don't you think it is time for that little girl to get to go home with a family of her own?
We are ready. We have visas and a tentative flight schedule. We have cleared our schedules to be able to travel at a moment's notice. Our suitcases are almost packed. We're just waiting on you to decide if you are going to hear our case. If not the 18th, will it be the 20th or 24th or 25th? November? December? When?????
That's all we need to know. Thank you for listening. We will be here anxiously awaiting your answer.
P.S. Please don't wait too long to decide. Our (very expensive) visas expire on 12-15.