The Abraham Family’s Journey to Russia to Bring Home Their Daughter

July 23, 2008

Summer Camp in the Hills

No, this is not a post about our boys' summer camp fun. We just found out that our little girl is currently at summer camp in the hills of Novokuznetsk. How cool is that? I'm not sure what a baby does at summer camp, but I'm sure we'll find out soon because that is where we will be visiting her everyday.

This means we'll be staying in a hotel that is closer to the camp so we won't have to drive as far everyday. The only thing that concerns me just a little bit is that this hotel is much more remote than the one we originally booked (it's hard to imagine that's even possible) and it does not have internet service. We've been assured that there is an internet cafe within walking distance. But, if you don't hear from me for a few days while we're in Novokuznetsk, this is why. I'll be sure to catch up on my blogging once we're back in Moscow.

I'm looking forward to learning more about summer camp in Russia, but I really hope we also get to visit her orphanage on this trip too. I want lots of photos for her lifebook!

No comments: